Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Cards and an ATC


I decided to make Halloween cards this year. I haven’t made cards in over a decade so trying to get back into this was a “little” difficult. The difficulty wasn’t in creating it was getting them done in time to send. I only sent two cards as it was nearing the end date. Next year I will be on the ball to make more and send more. I also did an ATC. I need to do two more for the set.



As you can see I went with a solemn look for the cards. The images are in my collection and I used a stamp for the greeting and bat. The bats background stamp was done in white so to be able to see it better. 

I wanted to do black and white for the ATC. I really like the contrast. Papers, printable image and a bat stamp was used for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment