Sunday, October 13, 2019

Inktober 2019 - Week 2

I have been only at this for two weeks and I have to say it is a challenge. It's a challenge if you haven't drawn in years (in my case, 14 to be exact). It is definitely something to consider, which is drawing/doodling on a daily level. I used to draw a lot when I was a child up to a teenager. Drawing and reading are what I loved.

Inktober was created in 2009 by artist Jake Parker as a way to improve your drawing and inking skills. In the last 10 years, thousands of artists all over the world participate in the Inktober challenge. 

Here is the main site that can tell you more about the challenge.
Inktober


So here is my second week on the challenge - Oct 7th - 13th
 Word prompt - "enchanted" mushroom
 Word prompt -"frail" dandelion
 Word prompt -bird feeder "swing"
 Word prompt - "pattern"
 Word prompt -"snow"
 Word prompt -hungry "dragon"
Word prompt -"ash" on a car window

No comments:

Post a Comment