Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Cards 2015



These are a handful of Christmas cards I made this year to send out to friends. Nothing too complicated as I wanted to finish and send out quickly. This year I joined a Christmas card exchange for the first time and it was a lot of fun. I hope to do the same next year but with handmade cards instead of store bought. 

When I started this project, I noticed improvement as each new card was made. I made two of each (one for myself and one to the other person).

I used various papers, cardstock, embossing folders, stamps (both regular and digital), inks, colored pens, paints, and even tried dryer sheets with glitter shown through them. I had fun doing these and can't wait to do more.

 The two cards below are my first creations.

All the cards below are a progression of my design and creativity.






No comments:

Post a Comment